Series 6 Episode 12
In the last few days of his life, the Doctor pays a farewell visit to his old friend Craig, and encounters a mystery. People are going missing, a silver rat scuttles in the shadows of a department store, and somewhere close by the Cybermen are waiting.
- The Doctor: Hello, Craig! I'm back!
- Craig: Doctor, what are you doing here?
The Doctor: Social call. Thought it was about time I tried one out. How are you?
Craig: I'm... fine.
The Doctor: This is the bit where I say "I'm fine too", isn't it? I'm fine too! Good. Love to Sophie, bye!
- Craig: The Cybermen. They blew up. I blew them up with love!
The Doctor: No, that's impossible, and also grossly sentimental and over simplistic. You destroyed them because of the deeply ingrained hereditary human trait to protect one's own genes, which, in turn, triggered a... uh... Yeah. Love. You blew them up with love.
- Kovarian: By Silencio Lake on the Plain of Sighs, an impossible astronaut will rise from the deep and strike the Time Lord dead.
River: It's a story.
Kovarian: And this is where it begins.
- Kovarian: Tick, tock, goes the clock, and all the years they fly. Tick, tock, and all too soon, your love will surely die.
||DVD & Blu-ray
Doctor Who - Series 6: Part 2
Buy DVD online: Amazon
Buy Blu-ray online: Amazon